"Keep the tweets you want,
delete the ones you don't."
ByeByeTweets app is designed to give you more control over your Twitter data. Use it to curate your timeline and let your followers get to know the current you.
You can automatically bulk delete up to 3200 of your most recent tweets for free. There is no limit on the number old tweets you can delete with the Pro version.
The app is community-supported. The Pro version helps to pay for the cloud server where the app is hosted and help to keep the Free version free.
- Automatically delete your old tweets in bulk or
- Selectively keep your best tweets based on the:
- Types of tweets (Orig., RT, Rpl. & Quote),
- Number of Likes
- Number of RTs
- Automatically unfollow accounts
- Automatically undo your recent ‘Likes’
- Save/Archive text of deleted tweets as an Excel file
Here's a more detailed #TwitterMigration plan. Complete with instructions on how to:— Philip Mai🌻Info doesn't put itself into practice (@PhMai) November 17, 2022
1) download an archive of your Twitter content,
2) get full-size copy of all your old pics & links, and
3) delete unwanted tweets in bulk. #MastodonSocial pic.twitter.com/56D1W7jugM
Are we watching the end of Twitter?— Philip Mai🌻Info doesn't put itself into practice (@PhMai) November 22, 2022
Here's my interview yesterday with @ShayeGanam @770CHQR's about what's happening at Twitter and Twitter alternatives such as Mastodon. With Mastondon, look before jumping in. It's OK for some users but not most. https://t.co/3uMt9pVX1D